Secure your hotel room today at Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest
A 10 minute walk to the congress
4303 Hyatt Place Drive, San Antonio, TX 78230
All rooms for the OCDS 2017 Congress group block at the Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade are currently booked.
Secure your room today at the OCDS overflow hotel- Hyatt Place San Antonio Nw
Located on San Antonio’s northwest side, Hyatt Place San Antonio-Northwest/Medical Center is central to top attractions, company headquarters, medical centers, the University of Texas and the airport. The hotel has been recently renovated to ensure an exceptional guest experience, which includes updated bathrooms in every guestroom; fresh colors, furniture, lighting and flooring in the lobby and breakfast areas; and all new equipment in the fitness center.
HOTEL AMENITIES & DETAILS
- Spacious and cozy rooms: Each guestroom includes a Hyatt Grand Bed, Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper and luxury bath amenities
- On-site dining: Whenever hunger strikes, you’ll find something delicious right here at our hotel, including our free Gallery Kitchen Breakfast every morning, 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market and Coffee to Cocktails Bar
- All the amenities you need: Free shuttle service within 3 miles, in-room coffeemakers and refrigerators, an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center—these are just a few of the many hotel amenities you’ll enjoy during your stay
- Business features: Stay productive during your stay with complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi, spacious in-room work areas and ample meeting space with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest offers complimentary parking.
Enjoy complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius. 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
From San Antonio International Airport- 8 miles/16 minutes
Follow the signs to I-410 West and then to I-10 West. Exit #560 McDermott Fwy toward Ramsgate Dr/Huebner Rd. Turn right onto Hyatt Place Dr.
Packages, shipping & delivery
All incoming packages are to be sent to the Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade (9821 Colonnade Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78230)
- Packages must be addressed to the Omni, marked with the name of the individual receiving the box and the date of the Congress.
- Due to limited storage space, shipments will only be accepted 3 working days prior to the Congress.
- Materials shipped previous to this time will be assessed a storage fee on a daily basis.
- If materials are to be shipped back to you at the end of the Congress, make arrangements with your shipper in advance.
- Boxes left on premises for longer than 10 days after departure without shipping instructions will be thrown away.
The Omni San Antonio will not assume responsibility for articles left on the premises prior to or following the Congress.