God bless all who gave their prayers, time, talent and treasure to help support the 2017 OCDS National Congress
May we forever remember that it is our mission to "put love where there is no love, so that we may find love in the Church, in our families and in the world."
May we honor in a special way those who gave generously to this celebration of love on the occasion of the 2017 ocds congress
- Alexandria, LA – St. Mary of Jesus Crucified & the Prophet Elijah
- Austin, TX – St. Theresa Benedicta of the Cross
- Baton Rouge, LA – St. John of the Cross & St. Anthony
- Birmingham, AL – St. John of the Cross & St. Paul the Apostle
- Dallas, TX – Infant Jesus of Prague
- Georgetown, TX – The Triumph of the Cross
- Gulf Coast, MS – Blessed Virgin Mary of Mt. Carmel & The Holy Mother of St. Teresa of Jesus
- Houston, TX – The Most Holy Trinity & St. Joseph
- Houston, TX – San Juan de la Cruz
- Jackson, MS – St. Joseph & St. Therese of Lisieux
- Knoxville, TN – The Transfiguration
- Lawrenceville, GA – St. Therese of the Little Flower
- Little Rock, AR – Bl. Ann of St. Bartholomew
- Mobile, AL – Holy Spirit
- Natchez-Vidalia – Our Lady of Lourdes
- New Iberia, LA - Mary, Beloved of the Trinity
- Sioux City, IA – St. Therese of the Child Jesus & St. Raphael Kalinowski of St. Joseph
- Tulsa, OK – St. Elizabeth of the Trinity
Give a gift of love: Prayer
give your own personal gift of love. please pray with us the 2017 OCDS Congress Prayer:
We ask You to bless us as we prepare for our 2017 Regional Congress in
May we be open to the promptings of the Holy Spirit as we focus on our vocation of love, the true heart of the Church.
Guide and strengthen us as we work together.
Help us to overcome any difficulties that may come our way.
Grant that our Congress will be a grace-filled event for all.
Through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and Queen of Carmel,
may we each do whatever we can to help “put love where there is no love, so we may find love in the Church, in our families and in the world”.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.